With input from Administration, Instructional Technology, Technology Services, and the Professional Consultation Committee (PCC) for Technology, the district operates and maintains the technology initiative to provide one technology device per student available in the classroom to enhance and expand the instructional learning experience.
Technology Device Considerations
- Effectiveness in the classroom and daily instruction.
- Compatibility with district and state standardized applications.
- Overall management to maintain and sustain device during it's life cycle.
- Durability of it's construction and physical use in a an educational environment.
- Overall costs of warranty and licenses required to operate effectively.
- Compatibility with district implemented application and network services.
- Instructional Technology Department
- Technology Services Department
- Professional Consultation Committee (PCC) for Technology
- School Site Administration
- School Site Faculty
- School Site Staff
The Student 1:1 Technology Program is designed to support core classrooms from the grade levels of TK to Grade 12. The table below lists all classrooms that meet the requirements to receive technology devices from the District Student 1:1 Technology Program.
|Classes / Subject||Status|
|Grade Level TK||
|Grade Level 1||Supported|
|Grade Level 2||Supported|
|Grade Level 3||Supported|
|Grade Level 4||Supported|
|Grade Level 5||Supported|
|Grade Level 6||Supported|
|English Language Arts (ELA)||
|English Language Development (ELD)||Supported|
|Mathematics - Math 1,2,3, Senior Math, 7-8||Supported|
|Social Studies - Econ, Gov, AP||Supported|
|Science - Bio, Chem, Phys, Bio Live Earth||
|Foreign Language 7-12||Supported|
|Special Day Class (SDC)||Supported|
|Make||Model||End-of-Life (Google Updates)||Support Status|
|HP||G4 EE||Sep 2021||Surplus|
|HP||x360 G3 EE||Jun 2027||Supported|
|HP||x360 G4 EE||Jun 2029||Supported|
|Lenovo||100e Gen 3||Jun 2029||Supported|