If you have an Apple iPhone or iPad, or an Android mobile phone or tablet, you can install the 8x8 Work for Mobile app to make and receive phone calls from your district assigned extension.
- From your mobile device, download and install the 8x8 Work app using one of the links below:
- Open the 8x8 Work app, and tap Login.
- Enter your district @centralunified.org email address (do not use @centralusd.k12.ca.us) and tap Continue.
- At the "Password" screen, do not type in a password, tap on Login with Organization.
- You should see the Central Unified School District Sign In screen. Type in your district @centralunified.org email address again and tap Next.
- Enter your district password. This is the same password used to access your district email. Tap Sign In.
- At the "Stay signed in?" screen, tap Yes.
- You are now connected to your 8x8 Work district extension.